MENU

Slide

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

omg omg omg!
hahas today i'm a total nutter
the so called mother tongue-intensive is totally UN-untensive,
we're practically slacking most of the time luhh
and i was almost dying can, dying of boredom

i'm dead meat, my dad's going for parent's meet this friday
i bet bet bet he'd kill me,


mrs gan will surely say " Fidelis does not concentrate during lesson,
always yawning and day-dreaming
"


and proceed to show him my horrible red-marked filled report book.
oh shit oh darn shit, i'm soooooo dead.
argh whatever, i'm so happy today.
i got some nice bangs
hehe they say it suited me more than before

and pauline &me bumped into elaine them
XIA SI WO ! OMG SO PAISEH!
pauline, flor, weisan
you guy made me to be such a crazy-bitch!
flor got her new phone it was super good!

we took like 100 over photos in like less than one hours time luhh

"LIU LIAN PAI! "

No comments: